Get stunning CV/resume/Cover Letter

SPECIAL OFFER: UNLIMITED REVISIONS ON ALL PACKAGES
Note: You can still place your orders even if I'm not online at the time. Just include the necessary descriptions

A great resume makes the hiring manager's job pretty easy.

With my absolutely remarkable resume/CV/Cover Letter, it really should be that easy

What competition? You have no competition. The HR manager will have eyes just for you

It's straight to the interview session for you

I will craft the best professional Resume / CV (Curriculum Vitae) and cover letter for you.

How do I stand out?



  • Over 8 years of experience as a Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) and HR professional. 
  • I will use strategically placed keywords to emphasize your core competencies
  • I will craft you an irresistible Executive Summary and Bio
  • I have personally screened thousands of resumes/CV/Cover Letter as well as recruited, coached or assisted several candidates in my experience as an HR professional.  
  • I will tailor your resume to match your exact industry, job position, career switch
  • I'm a designer too so with me you get the best of both worlds -  Great content and a powerful custom designthat enhances readability through effective color coding
  • I provide free consultation services so feel free to ask me anything

 Submitting a Super Resume takes you one mighty step closer to securing that job. 


ORDER NOW for ONLY $35


Here's the link to order

https://www.fiverr.com/bettyone/design-resume-cv-curriculum-vitae-that-looks-great

Comments